Tickets, Reports and Parish License

What do I do if I get a ticket?

Ticket prices can be obtained by calling 225-784-3101.

Ticket payments can be made in person at the Courthouse or mailed to:

PO Box 1844

St. Francisville, La. 70775

How do I obtain a copy of an accident report?

Accident Reports can be obtained from the Sheriff's Office (Courthouse Location) M-F 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. Reports are $5.00 each and usually available within 5 business days.

Parish License
Liquor License

- All establishments with a current liquor license must re-apply to the Police Jury in October or November each year. Once the application is approved, the establishment MUST purchase a liquor license from the courthouse by Dec 28 in order to continue to sell liquor after Dec 31.

Occupational License
- Each business, including home-based businesses and service providers, located outside of the town limits must purchase an occupational license by Feb 28 each year. Occupational licenses can be purchased M-F 8:00am - 4:30pm at the courthouse.

Please see link below for pricing and more information. 

Louisiana Municipal Association - Occupational License Tax